Eucalyptus oil is traditionally used for its cleansing properties and is often used in skincare products.
Eucalyptus may have antiseptic, disinfectant and pain relieving properties. May be helpful for the treatment of colds, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis. In a diffuser or vaporiser, Eucalyptus may help purify the air and prevent the spread of airborne pathogens.
- May help treat colds, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis.
- May be antiseptic and aid in wound healing.
- May relax the nervous system
- Traditionally used for muscle aches and pains
- May improve mental focus.
- Great to use in natural DIY cleaning products.
Ingredients & Excipients
Direction for Use
Mist Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to water chamber.
Vapouriser: Add 8-10 drops to heated recessed bowl.
Topically: Use 2.5% dilution in a carrier oil.