Aswagandha, one of the most widely used and popular herbs, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine used for vata balance and best restorative (Rasayana) tonic.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a body tonic, restorative tonic.
- Maintains general health and wellbeing.
- Excellent adaptive and helps the body to adapt to stress in health adults.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is widely used as a rasayan/rejuvenative tonic and balances Vata.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each capsule contains:
|Withania somnifera herbal extract equiv. to dry root
|250mg (equl. 1500mg)
Dose & Administration
Take 1-3 capsule each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule daily with food.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Bottle sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Not advised during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Please seek the advice of a traditional Ayurvedic medicine practitioner if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you
Store below 30°C. Do not expose to direct sunlight