Asparagus racemosus (Shathavri) is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as women tonic. Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine for pitta balance, promotes digestion and supports female reproductive system.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for Pitta balance
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for Digestive Health
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to support female reproduction.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine for relief for menstrual irregularities.
- Promote general health and wellbeing
Ingredients & Excipients
Asparagus recemosus 250mg of equivalent to 1000mg of dry herb
Drink Plenty water
Bottle sealed for your protection.
In case of allergies, please stop using and seek the help of your healthcare practitioner.
Store below 30 degrees
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.