Henna is dried powdered leaves of the plant Lawsonia inermis, a dye commonly used for colouring hair. It can also condition, revitalise, nourish and bring out the natural beauty of your hair.
Bonvit Henna Powders are not permanent colours. The effects will gradually fade as the hair is washed.
Ingredients & Excipients
Direction for Use
- Wash hair & dry before colouring
- Mix contents with boiling water in a bowl to produce a smooth, creamy paste. Leave mixture to cool slightly. One tub is a single application.
- Spread evenly into hair using a colouring brush. Using your hands and wearing gloves, rub mixture in while still warm. Add more water if mixture is too thick. To avoid spots of Henna on the face & skin, soak a piece of cotton in olive oil & apply to the sensitive areas of the forehead, ears & neck.
- Leave mixture on hair until dry. Use dryer if available
- Rinse hair with warm or cold water. If deeper colour is required, repeat application.
- When hair grows, repeat application to the roots of the hair.
Do not use Henna on grey, tinted or bleached hair
Complete a strand test before use to assess sensitivity
Keep away from children
Do not use Henna on eyelashes, moustaches, eyebrows or other facial hair