Candles have been used for centuries to create a sense of well-being and hold a respected place in traditional medicine around the globe. Gaining large popularity in recent years, today they are used by people looking for a more natural approach to tending their mind and body. Essenzza Health candles are our no nonsense approach to better living.
All of Essenzza candles are supplied with a safety filter and Protective Disk.
• Made from 100% Beeswax & Calico Cotton
• Safety Filter – this acts to create a snug fit to the ear but also to restrict any hot wax running into the ear.
• Stop Ring
• Protective Disk – this acts as a barrier to prevent any hot excess wax running down towards the ear. This is unlikely to happen but if it should, the disk is there for safety.
Ingredients & Excipients
Essenzza candles are made using 100% cotton and high-grade natural beeswax. The cotton is known as a ‘butter muslin’ style with a delicate weave. The cotton and weave is an important factor in how the candle burns and absorbs the beeswax when hand dipped. The fine weave also produces a consistent air flow for the candles to burn.
Direction for Use
– When using ear candles precautions should be taken at all times and we highly recommend that a friend or partner be present at all times. Do not use ear candles on your own. Suffer from an allergy or have a medical condition? Always consult your medical practitioner should you be unsure about using ear candle.
– All of Essenzza ear candles our supplied with a full user instruction manual talking you through your therapy. Please read through the instructions prior to commencing your treatment and refer to the booklet at all times. Below is a summary of some important points to remember at all times. We suggest that a partner or friend observes the process and assists you at all times.
• A friend or partner must observe the whole treatment and assist by holding the ear candle upright vertical position while the candle is burning, at all times. The candle MUST be held at a ninety degree upright vertical angle to the ear and not leaning at any time.
• Ensure that you are in a safe environment – indoors, with no ‘through’ drafts’ as this can affect how the candle burns. Identify any flammable materials that you may be wearing or are nearby and remove these.
Under no circumstances should candles be used if you have an ear infection.
At all times consult with your medical practitioner or naturopath for their advice. Ear Candles are not a medical device.
The application of candles is at your own risk and responsibility. If you follow the instructions carefully, the application will be secure and reliable.
We also do not recommend you carry out the treatment by yourself, it should always be done by a second person who watches and assists the whole time as candles do not extinguish.
Should you suffer from any inflammation, ailments or diseases do not use candles. Should you have any doubts about the use of candles then please refer to your health professional first.