- Children’s Multi Care is a comprehensive multivitamin that contain B vitamins to support energy production and nervous system health.
- Contains 75mcg of iodine to support cognitive function, brain health and thyroid gland health in children.
- Contains vitamin C to maintain healthy immune system function and support the immune system to fight illness. Vitamin C also maintains skin health in children.
- Contains plant-based vitamin D3 to assist healthy bone development and maintain bone health in children.Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Contains antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each chewable tablet contains:
|60 mcg RE*
|equiv. vitamin A
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Dose & Administration
Children 2-8 years:
Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your health professional.
Children 9-13 years:
Chew 2 tablets daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.