- Contains Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, herbs traditionally used for thy symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, boils, mild acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and minor skin condition.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation or sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema and mild psoriasis and, with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin. Vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and helps maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in minor wound healing and the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Vitamin A (as Retinol acetate)
|equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Dose & Administration
Take 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.