- Supports healthy eye function and helps protect the health of the eye macula.
- Contains 10g of fresh Bilberry, standardised or antioxidant anthocyanosides, to help maintain eye health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the macula (retina) of the eyes and help protect and maintain eye tissue.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that help protect the eyes from free radical damage.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision and help maintain eye macula.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes tolerate glaring light and help with vision recovery after eye exposure to glaring light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes detect colour contrast.
- Electronic device screens, such as phones and computers, emit blue light. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes as they act as filters by absorbing high energy blue light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support eye health when using electronic screen devices such as phones and computers.
- Helps eyes adapt to variations in light intensity.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each tablet contains:
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract equiv. to fresh
|stand. to contain anthocyanosides
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract equiv. to dry
|stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
|equiv. natural vitamin E
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
|Copper (as gluconate)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Dose & Administration
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 tablet once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.