Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf is a vanilla flavoured Olive leaf extract made using fresh Olive leaves from Australia.
- Contains oleuropein 44mg/7.5mL
- Traditional Western herbal medicine
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh Olive leaves from Australia and contains oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/7.5mL and hydroxytyrosol standardised to 2.85mg/7.5mL
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that may reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each 7.5mL dose contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract
|derived from fresh leaf minimum 8g
|stand. to contain oleuropein not less than 44mg
|stand. to contain hydroxytyrosol not less than 2.85mg
Dose & Administration
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 7.5mL, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains potassium sorbate and soya
- Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.